Friday, March 9, 2012

Coming Back Home from The Spring Break Adventure


     Spring Break Vacation was a great adventure for me this year and now I'm just glad to be home again.  It all started fun and anticipating as my friend and I boarded the flight from Pittsburgh to Chicago, with our final destination being Montegobay, Jamaica.  After hours of traveling, we were tired but thrilled to finally have gotten to the airport, only to find out minutes later that I was refused entry and had to head back to Miami.  I spent the whole night at a tiny, poorly furnished detainment room, waiting to get through the long night and get on the first flight back to the states the next morning.  Meanwhile, my friend, who had some interesting experience of her own. Some cab-drivers and hotel guests tried to pick her up and a mad man waved a gun in her face on her way back to the airport.  We were just relieved to see each other at the gate and thought we had enough excitement for a whole year. Well, at least for her.
     But it didn't stop there. Apparently, Ron Jeremy was on the same flight with us and thank God everyone does know him.  Even the flight attendants couldn't stop giggling.  The man has been in more films than any person who ever walked the earth.  I have to say that I was tempted to get his autobiography.  From there, we stayed for 2 days in Miami and another 2 days in Orlando.  Between poor-last-minute-planning and woman's dramatic emotional outburst ( I claim that I have full respect for women, but there is something scientific about their behaviors.), we managed to somehow enjoy ourselves. I guess the Harry Potter world does help.  Until next time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment