Friday, February 24, 2012

Summer School in Norway



     I'm currently considering applying to Universitetet i Agder in Norway for its summer program on European Union Integration.  I have been accepted to Josef Korbel School of International studies for a Masters program and it's most likely that I will be spending the next to years in Denver.  I have known the program in Norway for a while and I was always disappointed that I don't have a BA already, so that I can apply.  I sent an email to the program director the other day and got a very positive and encouraging reply.  Maybe it will be a great experience for a summer study/vacation. Maybe it will also look good on my résumé.  I hope I am making the right decision because I can't afford any more missteps at this stage of my life.  Living in the clouds certainly suits any Pisces who loves o escape the unsatisfying reality.  But I can't dream about water in baking heat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment